What can be done and delivered is limitless and depends on the level of cooperation by our colleagues in the sector, our own commitment and degree of intellectual risk taking, courage of our clients and associates.
We deliver transparent management, on job mentoring, mainstreaming indigenous perspectives and courage to revisit the yardsticks of success in social sector. We provide technical assistance for development organizations of all levels.
- We have a broad range of audience from the Civil Society, Public Sector, and Private Organizations.
- We provide intellectual support through Advocacy.
- We provide physical deliverables with Technical Assistance and training.
Advocacy includes following forms of services:
- Research services on gender, health & communication related themes
- Integrating innovation in programs and project proposals related to social sector development
- Advisory services in following themes:
- Development communication
- Gender based violence & gender issues
- Health, HIV & AIDS
- Other development themes
- Training services on various development themes including gender, health and media
- Public policy analysis
- Generating creative ideas for organizations
- Strategic advice for organizational development
- Evaluation services for programs & projects
Physical Deliverables with Technical Assistance is available in following artifacts
- Training and capacity building manuals, handouts, handbooks
- Art work on diverse development themes
- Brochure, books/booklet
- Posters on diverse development themes
- Concept writing on women, youth, reproductive health, gender, peace & conflict issues
- Radio, TV programs, advocacy, research
- Radio and Video documentaries
- Message spots (video)
Easy-to-customize and fully featured artefacts.
In the present times, gender has emerged as a popular theme in the development agenda.
However, to any serious student and practitioner of gender, thematic layers challenge is how to prevent the
spirit of integrating gender in development policy, programs, projects and actions.
Gender Watch: An award winning TV program by Dr. R. Perveen that pioneered
public discourse on gender in Pakistan It was a pioneering indigenous behavior Change Communication or
strategic communication effort on gender issues
Civic entrepreneurs help communities collaborate
to develop and organize their economic assets
and to build productive, resilient relationships
across the public, private, and civil sectors. They
forge the ties that bind economy and community
for their mutual benefit.
A Different Training Style and Contents and Manuals
- Original & indigenous flavors
- Easy to follow
- Easy to replicate
- Post training follow up
- E-mentoring by Dr. R Perveen